I specialise in sustainable aspects of economic development, including the following (click the links for more information and a list of projects supported in each area):
- promoting access to employment and skills
- addressing the causes and consequences of poverty
- services to provide enterprise and business support
- supporting the creation and growth of social enterprise
- encouraging community regeneration
- supporting low carbon economic development – what I call ‘green growth‘
I have been known to stray beyond these areas, for example into culture, tourism and property development, but I would not describe myself as a specialist in those areas.