One of the things I enjoy most is exploring the feasibility of ideas and projects. This usually involves:
- assessing needs and gaps
- predicting likely demand, usage or take up
- modelling the costs and income generated
- exploring possible delivery models and partnership arrangements
- examining any necessary approvals such as planning permission, environmental consents or political agreement
- considering potential funding opportunities
Relevant projects I’ve delivered
A review of opportunities for collaborative bidding to the EU SIF programme by the cultural and creative sector in the North East LEP area.
A study into potential new uses for this church with connections to the significant mining history of Easington Colliery.
Investigation of possible options for the development of this key site on Blyth Quayside, on behalf of Northumberland Arch.