I support sustainable economic development through six core services (click the links for more information and a list of projects supported in each area):
- Economic analysis to identify needs and opportunities to improve the local economy
- Policy and strategy development, based on sound evidence and bold vision
- Feasibility studies to investigate the potential for new projects, businesses and services
- Funding advice and support to access funding from a wide range of EU, UK and local sources
- Business planning, providing sound, practical advice to strengthen business and project offers and realise new opportunities
- Evaluation of projects and programmes, using robust methods and careful insight
I have been known to turn my hand to other things as needed – marketing advice, training delivery, procurement, whatever the project has required – but the above six services are where my strengths lie.